Diploma of Project Management – BSB51415 (accredited)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Total number of units = 12
8 core units plus
4 elective units
Core Units (8)
1. BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
2.BSBPMG512 Manage project time
3.BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
4.BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
5.BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
6.BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
7.BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
8.BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
Elective Units (4)
9.BSBPMG518 Manage project procurement
10.BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
11.BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
10.BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- Learn 9 Elements of Project Management : Scope, Cost, Time, Quality, Human Resources, Communication, Risk, Procurement & Integration
- Learn soft skills of a project manager.
- Learn how to manage your stakeholders.
- Learn success factors in project management.
- Practical assignments for competency & certification.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Online Self Paced. Normal load duration 1 yr.
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes